- vila Stiassni v Brně ()
- 3. 11. 2017–28. 1. 2018
- Please check the opening hours by the organizer
Planning a trip?
All our historic buildings are worth visiting. If you have something specific in mind, you can choose according to your preferences and needs. Or you can simply let yourself be inspired by our trip suggestions or the special events taking place at the buildings.
- Sites We care for over a 100 castles, chateaus and other historic buildings owned by the state
- Events Fencing tournaments with romantic castle backdrops, concerts, theatre…
- Undiscovered heritage Let us tell you thirty six stories about historic buildings you may not yet know.
- Recommended trips Inspiration for keen walkers, enthusiastic cyclists and motorised families
Are you planning a trip and looking for something special? A place you have never been before, and where instead of long queues at the ticket office you are more likely to find a personal welcome? Visit some of our undiscovered historic buildings!
All our historic buildings are worth visiting. If you have something specific in mind, you can choose according to your preferences and needs. Or you can simply let yourself be inspired by what’s on offer.
The most valuable and the most admired is the unique mechanical Christmas nativity scene made by Josef Probošt, Josef Kapucián and Josef Friml (the author of the movable...