- Státní hrad a zámek Jindřichův Hradec, nejvyšší patro Adamova stavení ()
- 22. 5. 2021–30. 9. 2021
Planning a trip?
All our historic buildings are worth visiting. If you have something specific in mind, you can choose according to your preferences and needs. Or you can simply let yourself be inspired by our trip suggestions or the special events taking place at the buildings.
- Sites We care for over a 100 castles, chateaus and other historic buildings owned by the state
- Events Fencing tournaments with romantic castle backdrops, concerts, theatre…
- Undiscovered heritage Let us tell you thirty six stories about historic buildings you may not yet know.
- Recommended trips Inspiration for keen walkers, enthusiastic cyclists and motorised families
Are you planning a trip and looking for something special? A place you have never been before, and where instead of long queues at the ticket office you are more likely to find a personal welcome? Visit some of our undiscovered historic buildings!
All our historic buildings are worth visiting. If you have something specific in mind, you can choose according to your preferences and needs. Or you can simply let yourself be inspired by what’s on offer.
The village Velehrad is situated among the foothills Chřiby 7 km from the Hungarian settlement in a picturesque part of Moravian Slovakia. It is an important spiritual...
The Church of St. Cyril and Methodius in Prague 8 – Karlín located on the Karlín Square is one of the largest church buildings in Bohemia. It was built in the middle of...
The original castle on a high rock above the river Dyje was rebuilt in the Baroque style in the 17th and 18th centuries by the Althan family, who had the distinctive...