Mandatory information disclosure
The freedom of information law (č. 106/1999 Sb.) requires us to make this information and documents public.
Name and identification
- National Heritage Institute
- Address: Valdštejnské nám. 162/3, 118 01 Praha 1 – Malá Strana
- IČO: 75032333
- DIČ: CZ75032333
- Bank account number: 60039011/0710
Purpose and establishment method
The National Heritage Institute of the Czech republic is an advisory organisation according to the Act on State Landmark Conservation law (č. 20/1987 Sb.) and was created by merging existing specialised organisations on January 1st 2003 by decision of the Culture Ministry of the Czech Republic.
- Address: Valdštejnské nám. 162/3, 118 01 Praha 1
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Data box identifier: 2cy8h6t
- Report the loss of an official stamp (Czech only)
Applications, complaints and suggestions
Please address your applications, complaints and suggestions to the electronic address of the NPÚ firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send us a letter or deliver it personally to our address. Requests made in person or by telephone will be written up.
- NPÚ status (Czech only)
- Yearly Reports of the NPÚ (Czech only)
- Freedom of information request according to Law (č. 106/1999 Sb.) (Czech only)